3 Day Easter Prayer Chain
Matthew 6:33 (NKJV) But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added to you.
- Lord, we turn our full attention to You and what You desire to do in the earth right now.
- Forgive us for being distracted by what is happening in our world.
- Re-direct our focus back to the cross and remind us, it was a ‘finished’ work!
- We chose to set our hearts and minds on things above and not below.
- We set aside this time to lay our desires aside and ask You, “What do You want to do in us?”
- Easter is about JESUS and we determine in our hearts to keep the main thing, the main thing!
John 3:16-17 (NET) For this is the way God loved the world: He gave His one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world should be saved through Him.
- Cause us to love the lost, the way You love them.
- We willingly sow our time, our prayers, and our attention to the harvest of souls waiting to enter into Your kingdom.
- You word says, ‘You save those for whom we intercede’, so we pray for salvation to come to our city and nation.
- Take the current crisis and use it as an opportunity for Your love to be made known.
- We declare the truth of Your sacrificial love over our city and pray for an unprecedented harvest this Easter.
- We declare the ‘Good News of the Gospel’ over our nation and through love, we break the spirit of condemnation!
Philippians 3:7, 12 (NLT) I once thought these things were valuable, but now I consider them worthless because of what Christ has done. I don’t mean to say that I have already achieved these things… But I press on to possess that perfection for which Christ Jesus first possessed me.
- Father, prepare our hearts for the harvest that is coming.
- We give You permission to remove things from our lives that have no eternal value.
- We sense that some things will no longer be the same, so use this time to change our minds and priorities to line up with Yours.
- We are willing to lose, in order to gain what Jesus did for us at the cross.
- We let go of every weight and hindrance so that we may grasp what is coming—for our families, our church and our nation.
- The most important thing is that Jesus is lifted high and exalted in our nation.
Matthew 28:5-7 (MSG) The angel spoke to the women: “There is nothing to fear here. I know you’re looking for Jesus, the One they nailed to the cross. He is not here. He was raised, just as He said… Now get on your way quickly and tell his disciples, ‘He is risen from the dead…That is the message.’
- Father, many people are fearful at this time but we know we have nothing to fear.
- We pray that every fearful heart would turn toward You at this time.
- No one comes to You unless the Spirit draws them, so draw people to You and cause them to seek You out.
- Use the uncertainty in our world to compel the lost to call on Your name.
- We ask that hurting people would have angelic encounters that bring peace and lead them to Jesus.
- We celebrate our risen Savior and will fill our mouths with the message that ‘He Lives’!